Saturday, June 2, 2007
Buzz Lightyear?
Well, here it is, the freshly shaved head of Mr. Spencer Bailey! Nothin' better than a summer cut! Keeps the dirt out and lessens the smell of "outside boy". I know you all know what I mean when I say that (sweaty kid + dirt). He loves it! This means that Olivia officially has more hair than Spencer. Who knew that would ever happen! Just don't say you like his shaved head because you will be corrected. "It is a BUZZ!"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
i love the buzz. he does look much more grown up! he is going to be such a stud when he grows up. look at those eyes!! i think the one where he is looking off to the side looks like it should be in a kids clothing catalog. he should be a model for sure!
Look at him! He's totally looking at you, smiling, and EYES OPEN!!!! What a miracle picture--save this one for sure. His haircut is kinda making me sad because he looks SO old:(. AHH. Totally cute BUZZ though!
I have to get "action shots" to get his eyes open. If I try to just tell him to say cheese...eyes closed! I like the middle pic too! What a stud.
Wheres my baby? I love him and cant believe he is so big. He is such a cutie.I cant wait to see him!
I love little boys in flip flops!
He looks like your dad in the B&W photo.
He DOES look like my dad in that shot! I didn't even pay attention until you said that. People who know my dad say that Spencer looks just like him, and people who know Kevin say he looks just like him! No one ever says my kids look like me!
Alli, I love little boys in flip flops too, but it is even better when they have their shirts off too!
What a stud...seriously, what are you gonna do with him when he is a teenager?
He has the bluest eyes...so very handsome!
You need to but that kid in modeling! You would get BANK!!! And I love Spence in his "Vans!"
I see so much of your brothers and your dad in him. So adorable!!
Those are the most beautiful eyes ever! I always wanted a blue eyed kid! (Even though Billy and I have DARK brown eyes!)
I don't know your husband or your dad...but, I think that he looks just like you.
So handsome! He does look like your dad. Jessica wanted Spencer to come to her B-day party on Friday. She said he has to come cuz he is part of her family.
Tell him he is pretty enough to be a girl. :) He'd hate to hear that but it is true!
I need to sucker Kev into getting down there! He hates it when it is so hot there. It is already in the 90's here! Spencer would LOVE to go to her party!!!
Oh my gosh, this is so fun. One friend links to another!! How in the heck are you? I can't believe you are still in Utah. Erica found me and it has been a blast to find all of you through her! Fill me in on things. What is new??
Oh my gosh Jess! How funny is that! I was passing Cherry Ln. today and was thinking about you!!! LOVE IT! I am so excited to be able to talk to you again!!!
Post a Comment