Friday, February 23, 2007

You've Got To Be Kidding


So, this is what I woke up to this morning. When will this season ever end!!! I know all you Vegas/California jerks are laughing your heads off right now, and honestly, I would be too if I lived there. Almost all of the snow in my yard had melted yesterday, and it was beautiful. Ducks were swimming in the creek behind my house and now they are probably frozen in it! Today I have a couple inches of fresh snow and a cloudy sky. For all I know this will be the only day of this crap, but I am still bitter. I am especially bitter because my hubby is leaving for sunny Cali tomorrow to watch the Tour of California while I am here in the cold. I keep trying to remind myself that I will appreciate the spring so much more because of the winter, but at this point it is just psychobabble! I need sunshine to grow!

15 comments:

Lyd said...

Hey, I have to live with that crap too. But the past few times that it's snowed in Utah, it hasn't snowed here...sucka'! And it's been a really good winter this year (for me anyway! There were actually a lot of days that Utah was colder than Rexburg!) No need to compain for much longer because of "global warming" the snow with be melting in no time and the ducks can get back to their swimming!

Mel said...

See! It isn't fun! I told Jake this morning that I would take 110 summers over this crappy snow...but I know I will be singing a different tune in a few months. If I was comfortable driving in the snow I would come up there and we could freeze together! I just stare out the window and shake my head!

Mandy said...

How about you all come visit me for awhile and thaw out. We can go to the beach!!

-KJ said...

I am game for that! We need to get the all the girls in our family to go down there for a weekend and hang out! Well, I guess guys can come too if they complain enough!

Alli Easley said...

Tell your hubby that I work for Frank Schroeder, who is the Schroeder Iron president/owner and he sponsors/is a member of/rides with a team down here. I wonder if Kevin has heard of it. Have him google schroeder iron.

Also, snow or no snow...it looks beautiful.

The Christensen's said...

Snow!!! Home sweet home! We wish we were there!

Taylor said...

Tanks should be issued to all bottleneckers!!! Take that to the bank

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

I went and snowboarded in that junk today...so fun. Thats all snow is good for, that and it is an integral part of slurpee type drinks. And KJ, I wasn't talkin about Tiana at all in the other blog...I was talking about this girl named Layne I've been dating. Maybe you already knew that, maybe not. In anycase, Layne hates me I think. Frick. Oh well. At least I have my Macayo chips with me.

Eliza said...

Shut it about the Macayo Chips!!!! Oh wait..I'll be there in 7 days!

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

there are tons of mexican resturants and hole in the walls (Robertos)here in san diego, more than ive ever seen probably because we live 15 miles form the border, but nothing can compare to macoyos chips and salsa (smooth kind for sure, none of that chunky crap) how about a care package, anyone???

Eliza said...

Mandy...I'll bring you some!

Taylor said...

Mandy the correct grammar would be "holes in the wall" or even "holes in the walls". Who learnt you english.

Anonymous said...

When are you going to upgrade already? I'm going to the gym to widen the space between my thighs, and when I can see the moon shining through (har har) hopefully you will have more posts on for my reading enjoyment.(IS that too gross or what.)

Taylor said...

In the top picture with the dribble drabble pants, it appears that Spencer has a small jaguar sitting atop his head.