Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Caribbean Blues


OK. Kev and I just got back from a cruise to the Southern Caribbean. The water was so blue, the weather was perfect, and um, no kids. It was a blast! We had an adventure on every island. We had scooter rides, scooter crashes, climbing coconut trees, scanning a nude beach, dancing, several offers of gonja and snorkeling. As busy as we kept ourselves we still maintained a mandatory level of laziness. It truely was a vacation. I am so glad to be home with my babies, but I am having a pretty hard time convincing myself to getting around to my daily chores. The only thing that I am motivated to do is keep up my daily visit to the gym so I can work off all that fun I had!

20 comments:

Mandy said...

you hardley look like you need to go to the gym!! ;) you look great! im glad you got your blog up.

Tara said...

I am so proud of you for finally get this blog up and running! Welcome fellow blogger!

Mel said...

Holy Crap! You look great! I am so jealous! It's fun to see your blog, since we only live an hour away from each other and still haven't hung out!

Mel said...

Why is Kevin all dressed up, and you are in your skivies? Skank! Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else. You don't need the gym. I am glad you have a blog, though. (Lionel, whatever???). Looking at everyone else's blogs keeps me up on mine.

Anonymous said...

I remember you showing me a picture of "Kevin The Snowboarder From Utah" in senior choir class. It WAS love from the beginning!

Tara said...

I remember in high school for a brief period we were "working out" by walking around the track at that park. You would go on...and on...and on...about Kevin from Utah. I agree with Stacey, you were smitten from the beginning.

-KJ said...

Kev got fried the first day, and we were only out in the sun for an hour. He was also out about a half hour longer than me, and he had a base tan too! Poor guy. He was only covered up the day we took that pic just so it didn't get worse. Oh yea, when have I not gone on and on about ANYTHING!

Alli Easley said...

oh my gosh you're such a ho-bag. you look like a stripper.

...i keed!

Lyd said...

Well, I wish that I was freakin' there! But no, I have stupid school. And I think that you with this blog will be equivalent to me on Facebook! haha

Alli Easley said...

No way Lyd. Blogger kicks facebooks FACE OFF.

Lyd said...

Hey, Facebook is for the college folk. Maybe I should get a blog so that the fam-damly can see what I'm up to!!!

Eliza said...

Yeah KJ....you need to go to the gym because you don't have enough space between your thighs...I need to at least see another 1/2 inch or so...psshhhtt. If I could see what was behind me through my thighs I would be scarfing down a whole bag of oreos...oh wait, I just did that anyway.

-KJ said...

ENOUGH! I go to the gym because my kids are in the nursery for an hour! If I don't do anything else all day I can pretend like I was kinda productive. Well, I also really like to be sweaty with a thong up my A! NOT! PS, I have a brand new bag of Oreos in front of me, no joke!

Alli Easley said...

You ditch church while your kids are in nursery to go to the gym?!

Little E said...

Hey sista, this is your brother Eric, we got a new blog thanks to your blog. We're at www.hotnelsonfamily.blogspot.com But I was wondering how you add people to your friends list?

-KJ said...

That is a good idea Alli! I would have TWO hours of no kids if I ditched church! What is it called at the gym? Daycare? I know, it is called "wonderful!"

Eliza said...

I just need a 24 hour fitness close to me so I can ditch the church too!

Lyd said...

Ok, so I just have a question, it's Eric's. I tried what you said, but I couldn't see what you were talking about.

Lyd said...

So I tried to do what you said in your e-mail, but I think that our set up is different or something because I don't have an edit for the add new page element. I'll just bring it down next week if I come and see if wee can figure it out!